Handcrafted Genuine Leather Skull Motorcycle Right Side Saddle Bag - Universal Swingarm Bag with Skull Design.
Motorcycle side bag with Skull is fully cut, dyed and stitched by hand from strong high quality cowhide leather, and is built to last. Made from 5 mm thick vegetal leather, the motorcycle side saddlebag has a hand moulded skull design and side pocket for your favourite flask or bottle. Vegetal leather is tanned naturally without using harmful chemicals. This bag is universal..Bag comes with a aluminium water bottle, included in the price.
Turkey has a history of producing high quality leather and first class craftsmanship. We are proud to offer these carefully selected products to our international customers.
We also offer a Custom Order Service for specific requests. Please email for details.
You can find the measurements on the picture.
Depth = 4 - 4.5 "
Vegetable-tanning is the true "chromium-free" method, and does not have harmful chemicals. It is an old-world, artisanal process that takes advantage from the tannic acids naturally found in some plant species, by using the barks, branches, leaves and even some fruits in some specific techniques. The natural appearance before painted, has a slightly brownish tinge over a beige color, with a natural, woody and earthy smell.
- colors and textures have a more natural and organic look;
- it is irregular and handmade which can be leveraged for a unique and genuine aesthetic;
- high durability and strength, being even far more efficient than the majority of the synthetic materials;
- neutral effect on user's health;
- can last an entire lifetime and/or is bio-degradable when it ceases to be used/maintained;
- remarkable and sought-after aging qualities, like the "caramelization" of the color, a unique patina acquired with the use;
- reusability of the final product and in some cases of the leather;
- created by craftsmen with a historic and valuable knowledge;
- it can only be obtained from cattle that carried a good life, to get a good, strong leather, and it is always a sub-product of the meat industry;
- values a slower life and an eco-sustainable industry;
- revitalizes the local society and general culture.