Handcrafted Dark Brown Vegetan Leather Skull Motorcycle Left Sided Solo Saddlebag.
This bag is fully cut and stitched by hand from strong high quality dark brown vegetan cowhide leather, and is built to last. Made from 4 mm. thick vegetan leather, the front flap is shaped to show a handmoulded skull motif. Vegetal leather is tanned naturally without using harmful chemicals. This bag is universal. (lerger models)
Please note that rustic brown leather is not 100% brown due to it's rustic texture.
Turkey has a history of producing high quality leather and first class craftsmanship. We are proud to offer these carefully selected products to our international customers.
We also offer a Custom Order Service for specific requests. Please email for details.
Left side height = 14 ''
Right side height = 8 1/2''
Length from left to right = 12 1/2''
Depth = 4 1/2''
Vegetable-tanning is the true "chromium-free" method, and does not have harmful chemicals. It is an old-world, artisanal process that takes advantage from the tannic acids naturally found in some plant species, by using the barks, branches, leaves and even some fruits in some specific techniques. The natural appearance before painted, has a slightly brownish tinge over a beige color, with a natural, woody and earthy smell.
- colors and textures have a more natural and organic look;
- it is irregular and handmade which can be leveraged for a unique and genuine aesthetic;
- high durability and strength, being even far more efficient than the majority of the synthetic materials;
- neutral effect on user's health;
- can last an entire lifetime and/or is bio-degradable when it ceases to be used/maintained;
- remarkable and sought-after aging qualities, like the "caramelization" of the color, a unique patina acquired with the use;
- reusability of the final product and in some cases of the leather;
- created by craftsmen with a historic and valuable knowledge;
- it can only be obtained from cattle that carried a good life, to get a good, strong leather, and it is always a sub-product of the meat industry;
- values a slower life and an eco-sustainable industry;
- revitalizes the local society and general culture.